Monday, July 27, 2015

New Area, New Companion, New Work

So this has been a great week.  I am loving the work here in Mandarin Bonnie Doon!  I have a great companion, Elder Saumweber, who is a great missionary and a great guy.  He's done a lot of good work here, and I am so happy to be a part of it now.  I've met two of our three progressing investigators, and there are two potential investigators that other missionaries told us about this week.  The work here is really progressing. I am so glad to be a part of the Lord's work and to see the miracles that come from him.  This week I've also been reflecting on the distant future.  Sending off Elder Brown forces me to think a bit about the end of my own mission.  Something that's still a ways off, but coming all too soon.  But it helps me to realize that although I have so much farther to go to become the missionary I want to be, I can get there, with the help of Jesus Christ.  I am so thankful for my Lord, Savior and Redeemer.  He loves us so much, and I am so grateful for his Atonement and I am so glad for the chance to share this with other people.  I love you all and want you to know that I believe in this work.  I believe in this Church, and I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the one true path to eternal happiness and an eternal life with God.  Hope you all are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment