Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Week of Computers

So this week has been very slow for teaching.  Elder Decker and I are doing lots of finding.  Which has been good.  We've recently taken a challenge to hand out more copies of the Book of Mormon as we go out and do our version of "tracting"  It has actually been very successful this far.  So we are excited about that.  Other than that, we recieved a referall from an outlying area finally.  Which means that we will be able to hopefully skype teach this lady. If she is baptized, we will be able to take a good trip out of the city to see that.  If I am still here... Which man not be the case.  In anticipation for that move, an Elder I am close with and I wrestled this last P-Day.  He challenged me a few weeks ago, and we finally got down to it. The picture attached is just one from the video his companion got.  Its my favorite part :)


No comments:

Post a Comment