Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Park Delivers Again

from Tuesday, May 19th:

Hello everyone!  This has been a very good week!  Elder Decker and I have been having a great time in the North Stake.  This week we found a new Chinese potential.  He was playing basketball in the park near our home when we were coming home last Tuesday.  I saw him and thought he was Chinese but decided it was just time to go home.  When we got there, I couldn't shake the feeling that we needed to go talk to him, so Elder Decker and I got changed and we went and played basketball for a bit. We've been back a few more times, and we met 2 of his friends as well.  He seems interested in coming to activities, which is more than I can say for a lot of the people we meet.  I am really excited to work with him and to receive another experience that adds to my testimony of the Spirit and the Lord's hand in this work.  I know that this work is being guided. There is no way we could do what we do without the aid of the Lord.  I am so grateful for this chance to be serving and to see the hand of the Lord in my life.  I hope everyone is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment