Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Still in the True North Strong and Free

So this is the week of transfers.  And I have news.  I am moving.  Apartments.  I'm still in the Edmonton North, but I will have two new, I guess new, companions.  Elder Bergeson will come here, and Elder Brown will return to the North for his final transfer.  It was good to get this news. I am excited to serve with Elder Bergeson and Brown again, and I am very happy to still be in the North Stake. I love it here. I have met so many good people and had so many good uplifting experiences with those people.  I love my time her and I am grateful for my chance to serve here.  I look forward to upping the work with my new companions.  It has been slow recently, but I know Elder Bergeson is a good worker and has good ideas.  I am excited to see how things progress.  Other then that, it will be my first time packing, which will definitely be a weird process.  Although, I don't know where we are going yet, so its still in the air.  Its going to be a fun week.  Anyway, love you all!  Miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment