Monday, April 27, 2015

Same Area, New Companion (Round 2)

Hello all!  I am sorry if this week is a short email.  Its definitely been a bit crazy with transfers and all the other stuff going on here.  My new companion is Elder Decker. Its funny because I knew him in the MTC, and now we are companions.  Its definitely different from my last two companions, but also in a good way.  I am very glad to be serving with him.  We will get work done, and I know good things will happen.  I am very glad to be here in Edmonton and to have the chance to share my testimony with those around me.  This week has been a big week of self-inspection as I try to set goals and plans for myself to become the missionary I want to be and the man I want to be after my mission.  I am grateful for my mission already, and the changes it has brought me to. I am grateful for the effect of  Christ's Atonement in my life, especially as I grow to understand the true depth and reach of the Atonement in changing every person's life.  I am so grateful for all of you, for all my friends and all my family.  I love and miss every one of you and hope you are doing well in your pursuits.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment