Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A Jam-Packed Weekend

As you might imagine, this has been a very busy weekend.  With Conference and Easter, its been a great time, and a great spiritual lift.  I had a great chance to watch Conference in the Institute building, where they had a Chinese translation going.  I did not stay for the Chinese translation.  But there were a few people that we knew upstairs watching, and it was great to see how much they enjoyed it.  I really loved the talks that were given, they've given me great study material for the coming weeks!  My favorite talks were on the Prodigal Son, and on Service.  I hope everyone got what they were looking for out of Conference. I know I did, and a few more things I didn't even know I needed.
This week has been good, if not super busy.  We have been doing lots of finding lately, and not much has changed with that.  However, I am doing much better with language study and have gained a super testimony of reading the Book of Mormon as a blessing to learning the language.  As weird as it may seem to some people, it truly does make a difference in the ability to learn.  I don't know why, I just know it does. 
Sorry for the short email this week, aside from Conference and Easter, its been a fairly normal week.  Love and miss you all!
A member made them surprise Easter baskets!

No comments:

Post a Comment