Monday, October 6, 2014

Well time is really starting to blur now.  We passed our 1 month mark this week, which was great.  But at the same time, its scary how much I have to learn that I haven't gotten to yet.  But its all going fast, and getting faster and better.  We finally got new Mandarin speaking missionaries this week, all going to Taiwan as far as I know.  But  thats alright, its nice not to be the new district anymore. Although it is a little more likely that we will be called on to give a talk in Sacrament meeting now.

So we had a great week at the MTC with General Conference.  I loved every session, but especially the Saturday Afternoon Session.  I also loved Elder Bednar's talk on Sunday.   Everything was great and I got so much out of all the talks.  And Sunday Night we had a great devotional with Vai Sikahema, who taught us never to miss a missionary opportunity, but it was one of the most fun devotionals I've been to.  So that was a great time.

This week we got two new investigators, the other companionships in the district form groups of investigators for us to teach, and we are a group for each of the companionships.  So thats a new challenge.  But its a lot of fun.

We have been having a blast as a district, we did endowments together today and then played basketball during P-day.  I know some Elders don't always enjoy basketball with the sisters, but I am having a good time.  They're always up to something entertaining.  This week they made a "I am a Missionary" batman mural on our Chalkboard, its one of the pictures I've sent.

Anyway, thats my week.  Its going great, but I'm kinda ready to get out of the MTC.  But I still have a lot to learn. Anyway, good bye. I miss you all. Please send mail, I love getting it.  And have fun!

 
Moustache Monday

Singapore companions Elder Clark and Elder Wimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment