Tuesday, October 14, 2014

So I guess that's six weeks here. Time is really flying.  Only a few more and I'll actually be in the field.  Which is a little scary, but also I'm really just ready to leave and to get a change of scenery.  So this week not a crazy ton has happened.  Oh, except yesterday.  Elder Wimmer and his brother performed in a Sunday night devotional, so we all got to sit in the front with them, which was awesome.  And the speaker showed us a rough cut of the Christmas video the church will come out with, and it looks pretty freaking amazing.
This week we did start talking about the Word of Wisdom with our investigators, which was a bit of a new experience.  I don't think our companionship was really ready for it, so it was hard.  And mostly we just diverted it and said we would handle it another time.
I did get a package from the Allens, and that was probably the highlight of the week. It was great just to get a package from home, and to see the pictures my cousins drew me and it just made the day great.
We also found out that once the oldest districts leave, one elder who came early but should have been in our district will be put in our district, and break up the tri-panionship.  So thats all going to be interesting...

Anyway, I'm having a great time up here.  The weather is getting a little more chilly but, its all fun.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment