Monday, October 20, 2014

So here's another week down.  We are about 2 weeks out from leaving the MTC, and we expect to get our travel plans this week, Thursday or Friday.  So that's pretty darn exciting.  And I hear from Elder Bergeson that Canada has not been bad, he's had some great times there, and I am definitely looking forward to getting there.

Tomorrow morning my companionship will be split up.  Elder Eggersten, who came in two week before us, when he was supposed to be with us, will join and become Elder Clark's companion.  Elder Wimmer and I will still be companions.  I'm pretty excited, I think having just one companion will make things just a little bit sooner.

For our Tuesday devotional we had a speaker, Larry R. Lawrence.  I didn't make the connection with the Lawrence family until they showed the front row of family members, and I saw Makenna sitting there.  I went up and said hi to her after the devotional.  It was great to see someone I recognized from home.

So this Sunday I was made the District leader, for the last couple weeks that we are here. I wasn't really expecting that, and there are some study things I need to do for it, that I probably should have already done, but haven't...  But I'll get to it, I promise.  


Not a lot else this week.  Everyone is gearing up for getting into the field, which is great.  I think its going to be like the last few weeks of school, where everyone doesn't want to work or study, and its going to be a hard time staying focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment