Tuesday, July 26, 2016

PIna Colada

Hello!  How's your week been?  This week has been great for Elder Sun and I.  We had a chance this week to work with David, the spiffy man who came to church again this Sunday.  There we were able to finish the lessons we need to teach with him, and go over the questions for baptism.  He is super prepared to be baptized in the next few weeks, and I am so excited to have this to look forward to as I start on my last three weeks!  Holy Cow, thats so weird to even type out!  Its amazing how fast these two years have gone, and how much has happened.  I am super excited to get home and to see everyone and to be able to share some of the experiences I've had living in the strange foreign land of Alberta, Canada, as well as the miracles I've seen while I've been on the Lord's Errand.  I am so blessed to be here with these people, and I am so grateful for the time I've had to serve them.  I love you all and hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment