Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Lime

7/12/2016

Hello!

This week has been very good here in Edmonton.  I am enjoying my final few weeks!  This week I got a letter with my travel plans, so I now know for sure what my itinerary looks like to get home in August.  Crazy!

This week we were finally able to meet with David again.  He is awesome!  He showed up to church this week, looking spiffy in a suit.  I taught him spiffy, I felt like it was a pretty good word for him to learn.

This week at English Class on Friday, we used the Institute BBQ to give people a chance to talk to native English speakers, and it was great.  The students had a great chance to talk to and interact with many of the YSA members in the area.  Which was a great English practice and a great fellowship builder.

Well, that's been our week here!  I hope you're doing great!


Elder Ethington

No comments:

Post a Comment