Monday, March 23, 2015

The First Day of Spring...And the Snow's Back

So we thought this week that we had finally gotten rid of the snow.  I can tell you now, that that thought was a lie.  An outright lie.  And it hurt my feelings a little.  Well, it definitely made driving harder.  Thankfully, Elder Brown is now driving, and he has had lots more experience than I ever did.  So there's a load off my plate.  Other than spastic weather this week, life in Mandarin Ed North has been pretty great.  We were able to give a copy of the Book of Mormon to our investigator, Kayla.  We were not however, able to say anything about it because we just barely managed to catch her as she was running to catch her bus after work.  But I went back to see her the next day, while on exchanges, and she said she had read a little, and wanted us to come back to explain more about it and answer some questions.  Super exciting!

We've still been trying to get Elder Brown around to meet more and more of the Chinese members and investigators, and its been busy, but awesome.  There was a baptism we were able to go to in Elder Brown's last area, a girl he had taught for 6 months!  It was such a great experience!  

Well, this has been my week, and I have had such a great time!  I hope everyone is doing awesome!


Elder Ethington

New Companions (3-16-15) Elder T.J. Ethington and Elder Landon Brown from Centerville, UT

No comments:

Post a Comment