Monday, March 16, 2015

Same Area, New Companion

So last Wednesday was Transfer Day.  A day that was a source of relief and a bit of stress for me.  Mostly relief.  Especially as I come to know and appreciate my new companion, Elder Brown, as a missionary and help.  I was a little worried about leading out an area, but it has been super awesome to see how much help Elder Brown is and how much life he will bring.  We are getting along super well, getting some jokes, and having a great time together.  While it has been a slow week for missionary work, most of our investigators are tied up in ESL tests at the moment, Elder Brown and I have been exploring new finding ideas that we've come up with, and are trying to make the most of our time.  I am excited to reach the full potential of our area and to see how the work grows as new people enter and ideas mingle and are refined.  Miss you all!

Elder Ethington

No comments:

Post a Comment