Monday, January 12, 2015

Another Week Down

So here I am at the end of another week.  With Hugh's baptism last week, we haven't had any consistent investigators, so we have been on full finding detail. But we are still working on finding people to teach.  We do have a few less actives to work with, and definitely Hugh.  We did receive happy news from him, he found a job this week!  In a sushi restaurant.  With sharp knives.  That he got a nasty cut from on the first day.  But he was totally excited for work.
Its been a warm week, but we did get some snow, which we always enjoy.  It makes driving a little more fun at least.  I am teaching Elder Liu how to properly respond to skidding to a stop with a car in front of us.  I realized he didn't know when he grabbed and yanked the emergency brake....  Fortunately, no accidents.  But I am still on watch.
In other news, we officially are allowed to start using Facebook in our finding and teaching efforts!  So that's really exciting for us.  Some of the missionaries here have been hearing that would happen for their whole mission, so we are still a little skeptical on iPads, but we do have Facebook.
Other than that, there hasn't been a lot going on here.   I got a new hat and gloves, pictures when I can get to a computer with a working USB port.  Also, this week was good when we had a lesson with Hugh, and I felt  prompted to share a certain video with him, that I feel helped and made a big impact on him.  Just another testimony building moment.

Anyway, missing you all!  Have a great winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment