Tuesday, August 9, 2016

It's The Final Countdown

Hey!  Its the last week!  In one weeks time I will be at home, in Arizona, enjoying the company of friends and family, and the heat.  And the good Mexican food. Lots of things.  Not to say I won't miss it here. But I've missed good Mexican food.  Did I say Mexican food?  I meant family and friends.... Mostly.

Anyway, this week has been great for Elder Sun and I.  We have been working with Joy still, finishing teaching her lessons again to review her commitments to God, as well as preparing for my return. This last weekend we also helped at the Fukinese Association of Alberta, preparing and cleaning for some of the renovations they are planning on making before winter.

We are still planning on having a baptism for my last week here in Edmonton, which is so great. I am so glad I got the chance to get to know and to teach David, he is such an awesome guy.

This week has been a pretty slow week.  With David out of town, we have been doing lots of finding, talking to people on the streets, in their homes, in our churches, and it reminds me how much I love sharing the gospel with these people. I am truly grateful for the time I have had here in Edmonton to share with these people, and I am so blessed in all the things I've learned and the ways I've grown incidental to sharing this amazing blessing with others.  I am so grateful for God and his plan and all the things he does for us.  I know he loves us, each and every one of us, because we are his children and he wants what is best for us, and will help us get there.


Elder Ethington

No comments:

Post a Comment