Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A New Plan for the Mission

Its been a great week!  Elder Liu and I have had so much work, and it has just been awesome!  We were able to help so many people this week as well, and I am grateful for the chance I have to be serving here in Edmonton.

Probably the highlight of the week was District meeting, which I didn't have to give a training for.  Instead, the zone leaders gave a training to all the missionaries in our zone, talking about the New Plan for the Mission.  Going through 4 steps: Strengthen work with the Ward Council, Rely on the Spirit, Strengthen Personal Conversion, and Diligence.

I am super excited about these four steps and seeing how I can apply them personally.  We have been asked this week to set specific goals and steps that we will follow to work on this plan ourselves.  I am anxious to see how this plan increases our work, and helps us help those we meet.  That has been a big part of this week for me, realizing in everything that I do, that I am here to HELP people. That's the big reason. I know everyone says that all the time, and some part of me realized it, but I internalized it in a new way this week, and it brings a whole new sense of peace and hope to the work.

This week we also got the picture taken of our half of the mission conference with Elder Golden.  I'm in the middle, on the left side of the middle, standing on a chair.


Love you all and hope you are doing well!


No comments:

Post a Comment