Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Summer Storms

Hey!  How's your week going?  This week has been good here in Edmonton.  This Monday we got transfer calls.  I'm entering my last full transfer!  Crazy times!  Elder Sun and I will stay here in Bonnie Doon where we have been doing well and doing good work.  This Sunday, Anneliese went back to China!  Its crazy!  She will get the chance to talk to her dad, and hopefully get his approval for baptism so that when she comes back to Canada, she can receive baptism.  We also met with David this week, who is awesome!  We talked about prophets and priesthood and he understood the significance of a modern-day prophet, a man on Earth who has the authority to say, "Thus saith the Lord."  I am so grateful for the guidance modern day prophets bring into our lives, for all the blessings that God has given us to guide us in a difficult and confusing world.

This week was also Father's Day!  So shout out to all the fathers out there who do so much for those around them. I am grateful for my own father, who has nurtured and guided me on this crazy journey called life.  He has taught me, protected me, laughed with me, and continues to strengthen and support me.  I am so grateful for him and all fathers out there.

Have a good week!  


Elder Ethington

No comments:

Post a Comment